Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour know as one of the most Wonderful trips on earth. Everest Helicopter tour is best all year round. The Everest Region is at a high altitude, where the weather is constantly changing. We shouldn't be prevented from enjoying the beauty of the Himalayas in Nepal, though, as our trip only requires a little amount of flying time. But when it's raining or foggy, it's just impossible to carry out the flight. If we cannot clearly see the mountain range and distinctive aerial beauty of different terrain, there is no use in flying. Following is a description of the ideal time for a helicopter flight:
Table of Contents
In Nepal, springtime occurs in March, April, and May. It is the perfect moment for a helicopter tour of the EBC region. The base camp is surrounded by a nice temperate climate.
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter excursion is strongly advised in the spring. Around this time, the weather is favorable and clear. Enjoy the stunning scenery and blooming rhododendrons that cover the entire woodland. You might have to wait in line, though, since many people choose Heli tours throughout the spring.
Autumn in Nepal, from September to November, is the ideal season for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours. The best views of the high Himalayas are guaranteed because there won't be any clouds or fog.
The view is breathtaking. View beautiful mountain ranges as well as lush hills covered in flowering vegetation. Again, there may be a lineup during the season, so it is best to book as soon as possible.
The monsoon season in Nepal lasts from early June till mid-September. Due to the unpredictable weather, it is often not regarded as the best time to take the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Mt. Everest is typically obscured by clouds at this hour. Monsoon season is when flight delays and cancellations are most likely to happen.
Even in the morning during the rainy season, visibility is clear, making the tour still available with additional safety measures.
From December through February, which is the winter season, the base camp region experiences freezing weather. But helicopter flight is still an option. The sights resemble a wintertime version of Disneyland because the hills and mountains are completely blanketed with snow.
Although the vistas of the Himalayas are stunning, you may encounter difficulties during this season due to the bitter cold, brisk winds, and copious amounts of snow. Because of poor weather, flight delays, and cancellations are extremely common; thus, mentally prepare yourself.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Good news for all visitors from around the world: safety precautions are simple and highly flexible in Nepal. There were tight standards to follow in the previous years, but since the fall of 2021, Nepal has been safe with a low case of Covid-19. We've included a few general guidelines that visitors to Nepal's Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour must abide by. These guidelines were created to ensure your safety and the team's safety when traveling.
- All passengers must show proof of a negative PCR test or be completely immunized. ∙ Passengers must use masks and face shields. The pilot will also be required to wear hygienic gloves.
- Throughout the tour, social distance will be enforced.
- You don't have to worry about anything because we properly sanitize the airplane and its windows, seatbelts, seats, and so on. Furthermore, all of our crew members have been completely vaccinated and are tested for Covid-19 on a monthly basis.
Safety Note for Heli Tour To Everest Base Camp
When taking the Everest Helicopter Flight Tour, there are a few crucial considerations to keep in mind regarding safety, laws, and the trip itself. Before your flight to the Everest Base Camp, consider the following safety guidelines and travel advice, which must be adhered to strictly at all times.
- During a flight, wear a tour seatbelt.
- During board, never leave your allotted seat.
- During the flight, don't throw anything out of the helicopter.
- Be aware that smoking is not permitted throughout your flight.
- Until our operators call you, wait on the helipad. The pilot occasionally needs to move the aircraft in the helipad.
- You should pay close attention to what the operator is telling you.
- Packing List for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Clothing to Pack For Helicopter Tour in Everest Base Camp
The Everest region is chilly all year round, as one might expect. For the Everest Base Camp Heli Tour, it's crucial to carry the appropriate clothing. Pack appropriately because UV rays are more intense at high altitudes. Here is a packing list for the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour that includes all necessary and recommended items:
- ∙ Windproof down jacket
- ∙ Warm trekking boots
- ∙ Inner and outer layer gloves
- ∙ Water bottle
- ∙ 100% UV rays protected sunglasses
- ∙ Scarfs, shawl
- ∙ Warm hat or woolen hat
- ∙ Lip balm
- ∙ Water bottle and snacks
- ∙ Camera with memory card and spare batteries
- ∙ Toiletries
- ∙ UV protection sunglasses
- ∙ A water bottle
- ∙ Lip balm and moisturizer
- ∙ Silk/Nylon scarf
- ∙ Full-sleeve shirts
- ∙ Warm pair of trousers
- Note: Since bringing more stuff could make it heavier, the mentioned items will do. We advise bringing only the necessary attire.
- Weather and Climate
Weather and Temperature in Everest Base Camp During Helicopter Tour
Since the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour only lasts a few hours, it may be done at any time of the year. The ability to fly helicopters to Everest Base Camp, however, may be constrained by the constantly shifting weather in the Everest region. Additionally, throughout the summer, helicopter operations are hampered by persistent rain and excessive humidity.
In the daytime, temperatures on the Everest base camp helicopter tour will range from 15°C to 20°C, mostly above 2000-4000 m. The temperature at night will often range between -0°C and - 10°C during the main seasons. Helicopter tours to Everest Base Camp go over 4000 meters. Everest base camp, or Kalapatthar, is located at a height of 5545 meters, and the Everest view hotel, or Syangboche, is at a height of 3880 meters.
- In the spring season, which is March, April and May the daytime temperature is 15°C, a warm temperature. While the temperature drops to -10°C in the morning and evening. The mountain views are well apparent.
- In the winter season, the daytime temperature ranges from 15°C on average to minus 17°C at night. It will be freezing cold during this season.
- In the autumn season, the temperature can drop as low as minus 10°C at night, while it is often around 20° C during the day. No rain is forecast for this time of year.
- During the monsoon season, the average temperature starts to vary between 17°C and 5°C at this period. It is crucial to keep in mind that flight cancellations are more likely during bad weather than during other major seasons.
Why choose Mountain Rock Trek?
For your vacation, there are various travel agencies in Nepal. But we'll make an effort to offer our clients the best travel experience possible. For the benefit of our customers, we will provide them with a variety of service options. We'll put a lot of effort into catering to consumer preferences and pleasure. We'll get all the specifics of our services ready for your key client.
- ∙ Eco-travel
- ∙ Eco-friendly tips
- ∙ The unique pension fund for trekking crews
- ∙ Mountain Rock Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. has a full insurance policy for all our, all field workers; Supports of community
- ∙ Holding on to the good values of different cultures:
- ∙ The booking and reservation system is simple.
- ∙ Quick response and answers to any questions.
- ∙ A professional and well-trained workforce is available.
Booking and Payment Policy:
Mountain Rock Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. handles all of our reservations. Fill out a Booking Form, include your deposits and insurance payment, and email it to the company to reserve a package (if applicable). For all trips, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the trip cost is expected at the time of booking. After reaching Kathmandu and before the start of the tour, you can settle the remaining payment.
Any cancellation made by a Client must be confirmed in writing by the Company. The date the Company or its Agents receives the cancellation request will determine the cancellation price.
Once you've confirmed it, you can no longer change your mind and will forfeit the 30% deposit. Likewise, you will forfeit the entire trip cost if you cancel your trip after it has started for whatever reason. Unfortunately, after your adventure has begun, we cannot issue refunds.
At the time of booking, the client is strongly advised to obtain cancellation insurance.
For more Update Follow Us on: